Sensitive Soul

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Waiting

I am sure I am not the only one who finds it difficult when God does not answer a prayer right away.
This week has been a real test for me in this area.
The dogs were taken from our home on Sunday afternoon. I dont have a lot of details to share, only that they never leave the yard and go into the street. And I am a good "mother", in that I keep an eye out for them and go outside every few minutes to check on them. But something happened and they are gone! I have been fervently praying for their safe return and putting up posters etc around the neighbourhood and even in Gatineau. But so far, nothing has come up. And I am getting discouraged. Really discouraged.
Those dogs are our babies. We drove hours to pick them up and we have spent countless hours training them and cleaning up after them.
And I can only pray for their safe return. There is nothing left for me to do. And that is discouraging!!
Please pray that my joy returns in the midst of these circumstances.
And of course, for the Lord to answer my plea.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home