Sensitive Soul

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Post Waiting

Finally, the Lord did not ask me to keep waiting too much longer. When I got home from work (and from running to the SPCA to look for the dogs) a man called to say he had seen my poster and had our dogs. I am sure you can all imagine how much I cried!!
The dogs were well taken care of by this little family. They have a 8 or 10 year old boy and he was very kind. They all were.
The man had seen Mia in the middle of the road on Sunday and brought her into his car so she wouldn't get hit by a car. He then saw Sidka on the side of the road so picked him up too. He said he knew they belonged to someone because they are purebreads and because they seemed well taken care of. So he waited to see my posters.

Well, I am thrilled. Adam also! Things seem back to normal for me with my husband back from a long weekend out hunting and the dogs back from an agonizing 3 days!!

So I praise the Lord for His answer to my prayers and for the lessons He has taught me through all of this!!
Thanks for your prayers also!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home