Sensitive Soul

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Caramel Brulé Latté

I haven't had any cravings since I found out I was pregnant. Actually, it's been the complete opposite, I dont want to eat anything!

However, yesterday my friend Chantale and I met for hot chocolate at Starbucks. I tried the new Caramel Brulé Latté. Now that is all I can think about!!! I have been comtemplating all morning about whether I should get myself one or not.

I am trying to rationalize with myself that I should only have it once a week. We'll see if I can tough it out.


I have a question for all of you reading my blog... is there a specific cream that I should be using on my belly and that I can use on my torso too?? My skin feels very tight and I thought maybe some cream would help me!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • What I used was a bar of soap from Savonnerie Olivier (for pregnant women) it worked well. It's called Pure Cocoa Butter.
    Or you can use Lotion like Aveeno.

    There is a website for www.oliviersoaps.com go check it out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

  • I Have some of that soap left. Do you want to try?? Let me know I can bring it on Sunday.

    By Anonymous Jacinthe, At November 6, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

  • Aveeno 24 hour relief did miracles on me too!! It does last forever which helped the ithcyness. Even in Africa, it did not get all watery with the hot tempature. Hey, I should promote it!! No stretch marks for me, but it is a blessing not a cream miracle thing!!! Any good quality cream works the itching well, witch makes you not scratch and hurt your skin. I loved the olivier baby but cream so I agree that they have good products;)
    Cherylxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 11, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

  • Going out 4 coffée with Marie-Eve tomorrow. Should I order this too:) any cafeine in it???
    Cheryl xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 11, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home