Sensitive Soul

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blessed

Life is far from perfect. There are days when I feel it would be so much easier not to exist. I’m sure you’ve felt like this too. But even in those days, it is a comfort to remind myself that I am loved by God. And not just any god, but the one who created EVERYTHING. The one who loves me even though I am far from perfect, the one who gave EVERYTHING so that one day, I can be with Him for eternity.
And in the meantime, although He allows suffering and pain, He has blessed me in so many ways.
I praise Him for the family he has given me. For the man He has placed in my life. For the friends He has allowed for me to make. For the health He gives me and the body He has put me in. Because without this health or this body there is a tone of things I would never get to do. He has given me a good job and a home. He has blessed me! And I don’t thank Him enough for all these things.

Together, let’s take a few moments to be thankful for His blessings.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home