Sensitive Soul

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sillyness and some serious Shopping

Adam and I left Thursday morning for our trip to Bradford Ontario to see Lydia, Josh and their cutie Isaiah. I am so thankful to be off work and not have to worry about the deadlines and the urgencies. Plus, I dont have to drive, which takes away all the pressure :)
On our way to Bradford we noticed people standing on the overpass near Kingston. They had Canada flags and waved at us as we passed. Maybe I became famous and didn't realize it? So I waved back. Then, at the next overpass, there were more people, so I waved again... and they waved back! And so it went for the next hour. I was thrilled, and coming up with a tone of scenarios as to why these people were on the overpasses. Some were ordinary citizens, others were firemen, policemen and finally military or veterans. As we neared Toronto, people stopped waving when I waved... Bummer, guess I didn't suddenly become a celebrity.

Today, Adam and I went shopping at the oulet mall. I LOVE malls!! Love new shoes and clothes. I guess most women are like that!! And my new favorite shoe store is in this mall; Nine West. They have the funkiest shoes, and I've realized, that's the only funky thing about me, my style in shoes (although I only own one pair of funky shoes because they seem to be more expensive than the regular shoes). I'm thankful my hubby likes to follow me to all these stores, because we did a whole lot of shopping today:)

And tomorrow, we may do more shopping! But I wont tell my husband just yet, because he might not want us to come back to Bradford for a while :) Just kidding! Shopping isn't all we do when we visit Lydz and Josh!! Actually, the boys have gone off to do some four-wheeling!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • hehe, that's funny all those ppl waving at you guys :) Maybe because you were close to the US border and they were happy to see other canadians out there? I don't know!
    hey your taste in shoes isn't the only funky thing about you! you have a very spunky attitude :) Go you!!
    xo

    By Blogger Willow Dreamer, At March 17, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home