Sensitive Soul

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fireproof

Have you seen the movie Fireproof?? http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

It has recently come out on DVD and is available to rent in most video stores. This AMAZED me, as this is a Christian movie which very clearly annonces Christ and His sacrifice for us on the cross.

Adam and I watched the movie Fireproof last night with our friends JP & Marie-Eve. It was my sencond time watching it, however it still brings me to question if I am fireproofing my mariage and doing everything I can to be a Godly wife.


I've heard a few stories about people whose marriages were on the rocks and after seeing this movie, made a commitment to work it out. I get goosebumps just hearing what God is doing!! He is at work, and uses anything and anyone to bring about His glory!


What am I doing to bring about His glory?? I may not have the talent or the money to make a movie in order to reach the masses, but God has given me talents. He's placed me in this world to be a light and given me the job I am in to shine for Him.


So, even when I feel discouraged about what I am facing, I need to remember that God is far from being done with me, or those around me. He is working, just not necessarily in the way I would want Him to work.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home