Sensitive Soul

Thursday, March 5, 2009

First post

I've been thinking of creating a blog for some time now.
What has stopped me? Well, first I thought that I should wait until I have children. Then it was the lack of time. And finally, because I wonder who would want to read what I have to type? Well, I've gotten over all three and as you can see I'm writing my first post.
It's exciting! There is so much I want to say.

I'm sure this will be theraputic for me, typing what I learn on an almost daily basis. I need to remind myself of what God has done for me, and is doing for others. That is why I love blogs. I'm a snoop! I love reading what God is doing in the lives of others, or just what they are doing. So please feel free to snoop on me too :)

And for those of you who dont know me all that well, I am known as the crazy cat lady, because I love my cats way too much! So please bare with me as I create all these posts and pictures about my babies.

Pour tous mes amis qui sont francophone, je vous promet d'écrire en français, ou au moins de traduire mes messages. Mais je dois vous dire que je trouve cela vraiment difficile m'exprimer en français alors merci de votre patience alors que j'écris principalement en anglais.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home