Sensitive Soul

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New job

It's been a while since I've had a few spare moments in front of a computer.
I started a new job on Tuesday. Something totally different. Something scary. Something I never thought I would take. But I did. And I have decided to give it my all.
I am the scheduling assistant to the President of the Treasury Board. You can't get much higher than working for the President... ok, you can if you work for the Prime Minister. But I dont want that kind of job. But I thought that about the job I have now. I had told myself I would NEVER go back to taking care of someone's schedule. And here I am doing only that! It's only day 2 and I can tell it will be a busy job.
But I am blessed. The people working there are great and very helpful. They are very knowledgable and patient with me. And so far, they seem to trust my judgement. :)

And because I am too hard on myself I cry almost every night due to fatigue; because I am so tired from all the pressure I put on myself. I am thankful my Heavenly Father is not as hard on me as I am on myself! He seems me as I really am and loves me just the same! What a blessing!

2 Comments:

  • aww don't cry Naomi! you're doing great!!
    we so need to go back to the spa :) I was thinking of going around my bday as a bday present to myself :) What do you think? maybe the second weekend in May??

    By Blogger Willow Dreamer, At April 20, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

  • Don't cry. Everything is going to be alright, God is right there beside you.
    Philippians 4: 13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
    Here's another verse that I love and it's my favourite.
    Philippians 4: 6 - 7
    "Be anxious for NO THING, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will quard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
    Love u and you can do it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 24, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home