Sensitive Soul

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday

Saturday, we celebrated Coralie's second birthday.
She is such a joy. I feel very blessed to have her in my life.
She was SO excited to have her family and friends over for a party. Her father had worked VERY hard on a play structure for her with a sandbox. It was the first time she realized that people were there to celebrate her. She is still singing happy birthday to herself.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, is her real birthday. For her birthday, she asked to ride a bus. Adam promised her that I would take her on the bus to get some ice cream. However, Adam is supposed to go work in Montreal for the remainder of the week. Good thing she does not know which day her birthday falls on. We will go when he gets back next week. I am excited to do this fun thing with her. It has been hard to do fun things alone together since her brother arrived.

Here are a few pictures of our special day. (more will follow because I used other peoples cameras during the party and not my own.)



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • She's sooo cute!! It was indeed a lot of fun!
    Lots of love my little sweetie!!!
    Grand-Maman Cloutierxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home